Martin-Schwartz Family Law, is located in the heart of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, serving clients throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties. We provide divorce and family law services. We dedicate the majority of our practice to providing a vast array of legal representation in family law, divorce and child support, alimony and litigation and mediation, including:
- Drafting, reviewing, and, if necessary, litigating to enforce or contest prenuptial and postnuptial agreements;
- Mediation of marital and family law matters such as divorce, timesharing, parental responsibility, child support, alimony and other issues;
- Representing victims of domestic violence to seek protective orders, or representing those who have been falsely accused of domestic violence in order to obtain a legal advantage or out of bad will in contentious family law cases;
- Negotiating and drafting timesharing and parenting plans, including plans that include child-support issues, relocation, or paternity;
- Negotiation, mediation, or litigation of alimony and child support matters;
- Modifying or enforcing marital settlement agreements after a final judgment of divorce or after the issuance of child custody decrees;
- Negotiating and modifying marital settlement agreements, child custody arrangements, support agreements and other matters in the event of the relocation of one party;
- Handling animal law litigation and mediation such as animal custody disputes in divorce or separations;
- Veterinary malpractice cases;
- Housing disputes involving “no pets” policies and discrimination laws;
- Damages cases involving the wrongful death or injury to a companion animal;
- Enforceable trusts for companions being adopted by states across the country.
Our goal is to diligently and competently advocate the interests of its clients, with particular sensitivity in appreciating how family law issues and animal law issues can impose unusually strong emotional and financial stresses on both the clients the firm represents and on opposing parties. Palm Beach divorce and mediation lawyer Heather Martin-Schwartz is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator, and she utilizes all of her skills as a negotiator, facilitator, and advisor to effectively advocate for the best interests of her clients in working with opposing parties in both amicable and adversarial circumstances.
When a case requires litigation, Martin-Schwartz family law, will work diligently and zealously to present the best possible case to the court. Martin-Schwartz family law understands that the issues that arise in family, marital and animal law are highly sensitive, extremely personal, and intensely emotional for our clients. We understand that the outcome of each case is of the utmost importance to the client, and employ that knowledge as a guiding point when working towards a successful resolution of their clients’ cases. At all times, Martin-Schwartz family law strives to maintain their focus on achieving a client’s end goals in the most cost-effective and efficient manner available.
Be confident that you will be hiring a Palm Beach divorce and mediation attorney with integrity and skill in handling your family law matter. The firm takes pride in treating its clients’ problems with a thorough and compassionate understanding of what they are going through, and in helping clients to obtain quality legal advice and information that will assist them in making the best decisions for themselves and, if necessary, for their children and others who depend upon them. Obtaining the right legal advice in family law matters is essential, particularly given the stresses of circumstances in which it is often very difficult to make sound decisions, and in consideration of the fact that many family law decisions must necessarily consider contingencies and impacts that may reach far into an uncertain future.
You need to entrust your most personal and important family decisions to someone you can trust and depend upon, and who has the right experience and knowledge to handle your case. If you need assistance, advice, or representation in a family law matter or probate and guardianship matter, and you reside in Palm Beach, Florida, or anywhere else in the State of Florida, call Martin-Schwartz family law today, at (561) 510-6043, or use the online contact form here on this website.